DTF film sheets work with all DTF printers utilizing DTF ink and DTF Powder. The process of heat transfer of textile ink to the film can be done on a variety of fabrics.
1. Performance: with a glossy finish, the printing effect is clear, color rich and waterproof.
2. Size: A3/A4 , Thickness: 0.029" x 0.75 mm - Double-sided
3. Compatibility: For processing with DTF printing systems.
4. Advantage: High rate color transfer, washable, soft feel and durable.
5. Tips：After pressing, this film is suggested to warm peel.
6. Application: You can print on any material (Cotton, Polyester, Leather, Canvas, and more)
How to Use:
1. Print the image onto the matte side of the DTF film in mirror mode. (CMYK+White Ink)
2. Apply Galaxy hot melt powder(Galaxy DTF Powder) evenly and then remove the excess powder by shaking.
3. Hovering to bake the hot melt powder (100℃/212℉, 180sec)
4. Transfer the image by heat press at 150℃/302°F~160℃320°F for 15sec with medium pressure.
5. Cold Peel (remove the film gently)
6. Heat press again for curing (150℃/302°F, 5sec) with medium pressure